Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something i realized after i lost my cell...


Something I realized over the last few days without my cell....
There are only 3 phone numbers that I remember and are still fresh on my mind, yes... ONLY THREE out of the huge list of contacts that i call regularly....
Curious to know what those three numbers are??? :)
Yes Of course I remember my very own number....
Second, my home land line number :)
And the third?? A number which I had called may be 3 years back... Yes, Its been more than 3 years now since i last called that number, but I still remember that number :)
No Guesses as to whose number it is?
No wonder people say, some people in life are always special, even after all these years, I still remember everything about her, and everything associated with her...... Its like i had called her just a few minutes back and spoken to her....
Some footprints last forever :)

No comments: