Saturday, December 6, 2008

I miss you.....


I first held her hand, I was In love..
She looked at me surprised...
I looked into her eyes and gave her a reassurance, she smiled, her eyes moist....
Time passes by....

I hold her hand with a firm grip, we were in love,
She smiled her heart away...
I kept speaking, and she kept smiling......
I kept silent, she understood and she made me smile.......
Time passes by....

I hold her hand tight now, I fear I will loose her...
She looks at me and smiles....
I dont know what to tell her, but she looks at me and smiles, I know she understands....
Time passes by...

I let go the warmth of her hand, I know I will never be the same again...
She looks at me and smiles...
I said nothing, but just looked into her eyes with a broken promise, she smiled, but this time with tears rolling.....
Time passes by....

I look at my hand, I realize I have nothing in there...
I look at myself and smile....
I have nothing more to say in life... Cos I never said anything when you really wanted me to speak.....

"I miss you......... "

-fzl

No comments: