Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love at First Sight.....

While i was blogging about "Déjà vu", I never really had a "Déjà vu" that my life would change so much so soon.
The new year has Indeed brought joy to my life. The new year has filled that one vacuum in my life. I never really thought I would fall in love with someone at the very first sight. I was swept off my feet.

I seem to be so lost these days, finding no time for my friends or for that matter even my work.
The priorities in life have changed. There is only one person on my mind, and feels like my life revolves around that person....

I wake up early so that I can catch a glimpse of that person. I try everything possible to grab that persons attention. Very rarely does that person look at me in the eye, but when that person does, I miss my hear beat.
I cannot describe how I feel when that person is around.... I cannot even think of a day without seeing that person....

In short my days these day, starts and end with only one person on my mind...

And after all this build up about this person who has made fazal go all praises, I am sure you all must be keen to hear about my new love :)

Let me introduce you to my love, "Aman" :)
And for all those readers who just raised their eyebrow!!! Huh....
"Aman" is my cute little, tiny little, smart little nephew... :)
The only person who can rightfully call me "Uncle" or even "maama" ;)

Born on Jan7th 2009, this Capricorn born is just the perfect person to fill the vacuum the other Capricorn born had left ;) {Confused??? - Haha....}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!Good to know that u named ur lil nephew Aman :). Itz one of our czn's name as well...hehehe....When I began reading ur blog itself I knew who it ws.....LOL...so no suspense for me

Fazal C said...

:) i know, for most of them it won't be a suspense... But I couldn't think of a better away to introduce the little one.
Ya, "Chikku" did tell me that you have a cousin by the same name :)