Thursday, December 24, 2009

Future Converstaions

Fazal on the phone at the office lift.

Me: Hello
F1 : Hey, I need some cash dude!!!
Me: How much?
F1: I need to buy a Grenade launcher
Me: WHAT?????
F1: Yes, I need to complete jobs and I don’t have this damn thing to do it
Me: (Laughs out loud), I cannot send you cash. May be if I have extra grenade launchers I ll try send you.

(Fazal Looks around, all are staring at him and take a step back from him)
Me: (Laughing) No!!! It’s not what you think. We are discussing about a game called Mafia Wars (MW) on Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------
Fazal on the phone at the store in one of the malls

Me: Hello
F2: Fazal, you on MW now?
Me: No, I am outside.
F2: Hey, I need you to send me a ruby ring, I need to vault my collection
Me: Oh, I guess I have an extra one. I will send you the ruby ring once I get back home. You want that diamond ring, I guess I have 3 of them.
(Fazal looks around, all are staring at him, and all take a step closer to him)
Me: Oh, my friend wanted a small help.

(Fazal is surrounded by all pretty girls in the store. After all diamonds are a girls best friend)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Fazal on the phone @ the jeweler store

Me: Hello
(After quite a while of discussion over the phone outside, steps into the store. The conversation is already half way through about Mafia Wars)
Me: So where you these days?
F3: Busy trying to unlock jobs in Mosco
Me: Oh, I was in Mosco for jus sometime, then moved to Cuba, but they all don’t pay you more yaar. So I came back to New York.
F3: So how much money do you have in NY?
Me: My account? Oh I keep all my cash in the Bank. I should ve close to 2 billion dollars.

(fazal looks around!!! Finds everyone wide mouth opened. Fazal smiles)

Me: Oh, that’s nothing.
(fazal is taken to the managers room to discuss if I could invest in their business)

---------------------------------------------------------
Fazal on the phone walking besides a silent protest

Me: Hello
F4: Hey, yesterday I found a lost rabbit in the field. Adopt it before someone else does.
Me: Oh, I have already adopted that rabbit. This is the fourth rabbit that I am adopting. I have to stop adopting animals I guess. My farm is filled with animals that I have adopted.

(fazal looks around!!! All PETA activists flock fazal asking him to do an add shoot for them)

PS : For all those people to whom this post made no sense. Please don't waste your life. Go play Mafia Wars and Farm Ville atleast once. And then come back to my post to enjoy your read

No comments: