Monday, January 18, 2010

Priceless

It happened this morning.

I get into the hotel lift from my floor and am on my way down to the lobby. There was this girl also in the lift along with me. On an intermediate floor, two people hopped in and instantly struck a conversation with me. We were two foreigners in a foreign land.

Just as were about to get off the lift, the man turns around and tells “Nice pair, enjoy your honeymoon, have fun”.

I look around and I have no words to describe the look on the girls face. Simply priceless!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Awesome! :D

Snow Queen said...

Poor her!!!

Fazal C said...

I know. The only mistake she made, she was in the same lift as me.
I guess she ll never ever take a lift again in her life :D

Unknown said...

he he he.....:)