Friday, August 7, 2009

An executive lunch





It was that time of the day again, when our stomach begins to grunt. And jus’ like an idle mind is devils workshop, an idle day is feast time for the tummy. Decided to go for a buffet lunch, at one of the very eminent restaurants in Koramanagala. And started off with lunch, after finishing the starters moved on to the main course and while I was relishing the dish, to my utter dismay I realized something. I had just stumbled upon a big secret. A secret, which would very soon reveal as to why the items tasted so mouth-watering. Yes, the secret ingredient was no longer a secret!!!!

When I did tell the restaurant manager about what I had just stumbled upon and threatened to expose it, he was literally on his feet. So much so that he offered me and my friend a free lunch. And we were given a VVIP treatment till the moment we stepped outta the restaurant.

I shall not make public the name of the restaurant here, for people who really wanna know, contact me. But I certainly would like to unveil the ingredient which these people use at will in almost all their delicacies. This is not my first experience; this is my 3rd experience at the same bloody damn place. Disgusting... I am made a vow never to enter the sickening restaurant again in my life.

And for people who are still curious, I was served Cockroaches in my lunch Buffett!!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, Man 3 times and still you went. Is it because u like to have free lunch?

Fazal C said...

hehe.. I am large hearted, and i forgive ppl fast...
And a free lunch buffet in a prominent restaurant in koramangala is too good an offer to resist for a group of friends esp during recession ;)