Sunday, April 18, 2010

thank you


As this day makes its way into the history pages of my life, it surely does deserve some space on my blog too.

For some reason my last few b'day eves have always been days when I ve always been in a real bad mood. This b'day eve was no different. I was sure in a real bad mood whole day, thanks to a few events which have been transpiring over the last few weeks.
The good/bad thing about me, when I am really upset I don't really speak to anyone. I try to dig it deep within myself. And yesterday as I was trying to run away from my stream of thoughts which have been eating away into all my brain time, I hit bed early last nite to make sure I don’t over clock my system. I was not at all curios or looking forward to attend any mid night bday calls. So as I was tossing and turning around in my bed, my mobile beeped at sharp 00:00hrs and my room lit up bright with my mobile’s display.

I reached out to read the message………………
It was a cute message, an elephant walking right out of the display towards me.. An elephant who had traveled all the distance to wish me.

This post is to thank my most dear and near friend, “an elephant” whom I lost in this cruel journey called “Life”. Hoping someday we ll meet again…. You simply made my day.

And hey, I got the gift you sent me too… :) My most cherished collection… “Armani”….

No comments: