Monday, April 5, 2010

Truly fazal


Scene : Flight MH 192, must be somewhere over the Bay of Bengal

Fazal is already irritated as he is seated on a seat just in front of the emergency exit, and this seat has less leg room, and to make matters worse, it has no seat recline. And his request for a change of seat was not honoured as the flight supposedly was running full capacity.

Flight Attendant Comes around Serving Dinner
FA : Sir, I ve Rice with Chicken and Vegetarian Meal, what would you like to have?
fzl : Rice with Chicken Please
(FA Pulls out a sheet of paper, and glances through the list.)
FA : Sir, are you Mr. CHHEEENDAKATH?
fzl : That's Ceendatkath, Yes, Its Me.
FA: Oh, Sorry Sir. You ve Ordered for a Hindu Meal.
fzl : ???? (WHAT)
FA : Sir, here is your meal. (Serves the meal in front of me)
fzl : I want Rice with Chicken and not this!!!!
FA : Sir, but this is your order, and it's been specially made for you.
fzl : I never made any food preference.
FA : Sir, you must ve done it during your flight reservation
fzl : (Huh!!! My Travel Agent!!! I will kill him)
fzl : But I don't eat Vegetarian(YES!!! I don't eat), I need Rice with Chicken!!!

(FA gives fazal, are you traveling for the first time on a flight kinda look. Given a chance she would have rolled up the paper in her hand and hit fazal a 100 times with it)

FA : Sir, this IS Non-Veg Meal, But Indian Style!!!
fzl : what? A Hindu Meal is Non-Veg Meal?
FA : Yes!!!

No comments: