Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why fazal is broke


Today was a day to burry myself Alive.. Jus' a few days back, I was reading a blog post which read "Are you jealous of Me"... Today I met a couple of my juniors who were working with me at office. One being a one year junior and the other being a 2 year junior.. One after the other, these two gave me news which left me in awe.

One person has bought a brand new Honda City. No BIG deal you might squabble. But buying the car from one’s personal savings is indeed something laudable. Rs.8 Lakh Personal Savings!!! I was like... "Did you even live your life in the last 2 years"!!!!

The second person has bought a new fully furnished flat. I hope mom is not listening. She ll sure miss a heart beat if she hears this.
I really wonder if these two are into things which they should not be into.... Smuggling? Bank Robbery??? Or did they hack into someone's bank account???

But all those things apart, I wonder where is “All MY money”??? Why does money always elude me????
I was reading this piece of article jus' a few minutes back, and then it struck me, as to why "Fazal" is so poor... Here's why...

Excerpts from the book titled 'You Are Really Rich, You Just Don't Know It Yet'
“Those who say hearing the words 'I love you' is priceless, think again... ‘I love you’ comes with a price tag of 163, 424 pounds".

Now I know why I am so poor... I must have given away way too much of wealth all these years in the process making others rich.... I hope I soon find someone who can bring back my fortune. For at this very moment I can see “Chapter 11” Staring at me in the eyes

2 comments:

Chandan said...

stop taking gals out and u ll start saying...." money saved is money earned".... :)

Fazal C said...

There is a proverb which I am reminded off in this case.. "Practice what you preach"
First look at yourself and all that what you do.. :p
In fact when I see myself amidst you guys, I get this feeling "I am SO better"