Friday, November 6, 2009

You don't fit here

Oflate I find more and more people uttering the same thing to me. People often keep saying" Fazal, you should not have been in the IT field, you should have been in a different field."

Now this could mean two things
a) It's said, you cannot hide facts from people for too long. Truth will eventually surface. Could be people have sooner than I hoped, come to realize that fazal is totally unfit for a software job.

b) It could also mean that my talent is going un-utilized in the IT industry. My strenghts are different. My core competencies are different. Which if i can work on, I can leverage things.

Time to self introspect. I can sense change round the corner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think 1st one is true. heheh

Fazal C said...

I too know that. But then I cannot be so rude to myself. So pt 2 is to make me feel good and live in the world of ignorance.