Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cendol


I am a big time foodie. A guy with a good appetite for tasty food and esp spicy food. From the time I set foot in Kaula Lumpur till my last meal that I had, have all been different. Everyday, I experiment a new Cuisine. From Chinese, to Japanese, to Thai, to Indonesian to Malaya to Italian to Spanish. Have tasted it all here. I have never experimented with myself to such an extent.

And today was a day when even my system gave in. I had a real bad stomach the whole day today. And I again did something which I had never done before. Drink Barley Water. Yes!!! You heard me right. It's been a trip of many first times.
It's been a real exciting trip so far. But after today I have decided to take it slow. My System needs time.

All said, there is this one Malaysian Dish that I would recommend to All. A MUST eat Desert. It's called Cendol. Made of Coconut Milk, Red Beans, Grass Jelly, palm sugar. Its really a very refreshing Desert when served cold. I tasted in last Friday and since then I have been going in search of it everywhere I go to eat.

No comments: