Saturday, August 21, 2010

My moments of joy @ work

Good news that comes completely out of the blue always brings with it a whole lot of excitement and joy. Yesterday was one such day for me, where in I was excited and all elated, but staying in a foreign land I didn’t have anyone with whom I could share my joy right away. And I was getting restless to tell someone. And all I did in that excitement was send a mail to my manager asking if the news was rite!!!

Yesterday was the day I got promoted. My 4th back to back promotion in less than 5 years. This was something that I NEVER expected, and so that makes me all the more excited. And the feeling is a great one.

Come September 1st, I am officially a team lead. God alone save my team.

2 comments:

Snow Queen said...

Congraatz!!! n yes...God save ur team n team members!! :P

Fazal C said...

thanx :)
And ya, Amen ;)