Saturday, July 14, 2007

Change


Survival of the fittest is a phrase which is a shorthand for a concept relating to competition for survival or predominance.

We need to change to be able to Survive in this world. We need to change the way we think, change the way we speak, change the way we live... We need to learn to move on with times, else we ll be killed in this stampede where where everyone around us are rushing ahead of us. We need to learn to move one.

The primary agent of change is the technological advancement. As history shows us, Changes are inevitable.

So today i changed my Blogger theme :) And as always there is this one person who helped me bring about this change.... She has been pivotal in bringing about lot of changes in me.....
She is that person who added a new dimension to my life, a new purpose to my life :)

Curious to know who that pretty lady of mine is??? :) i know a few of you who know me, might have guessed it by now.. And for the others...... She is somewhere around here.. Just look for her and you ll find her....

No comments: