Sunday, July 1, 2007

The greedy little me

There is nothing in life that I am contend with these days. Sometimes I wonder is it just me or does everyone feel the same.

I am not contend with the money I take home though there are a lot more people I know who take home a much smaller sum, and are very much contend with it.
I am not contend with the kind of work I do, sitting in front of the comp the whole day, though this is the job that feeds me,
I am not contend with the city I live in, though I have spent all my life in this beautiful city where people all around the world flock in search of opportunities,
I am not contend with all the friends I have around me as sometimes I feel lonely though I am amidst all my friends.
I am not contend with all the love my love ushers me, for I feel she has more that she can give me...

The list goes on and on…

I have heard everyone around me compliant about one thing or the other at some stage of their lives, but I have never heard someone who like me is not contend about anything J

Some things in my list are very materialistic, and I know that human mind is forever greedy and his/her craving for worldly things never die.

But what about the things that are abstract in life??? Am I asking for more than what I deserve or do I need to be contend with what I get and make the best of out it???

Life is after all a short stint and people often say, live every moment of it. So often I try not to complain and accept things the way they are. For sometimes you only get what you deserve

So I have learnt not to complain anymore and be happy with the small, small things in life that life has given me.

But while I have been writing this, and trying to make up my mind to not complaint anymore, there is this net connection of mine that’s been crawling and acting very weird.

I really am not contend with my Net Connection/Service Provider.

O god!! Here I go again!!! Sometimes I am forced to believe I can never be contend of being contend.

2 comments:

Sumaiya said...

Its not contenD u mallu, its contenT!! :)

n not compliant, complAint..

Fazal C said...

you know i am bad at spelling!!! ;)