Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Day Today

Home alone after a real long time. Thought would have loads of fun today. But ended up having a soar feat, and by evening it was getting worse. Finding it tough to even walk now. If all this physical agony was not enough for me, i was greeted by an even worse news when my friend called up. She is going thru some real tough moments in her life, and its a humbling sight to see her fight it out so hard all by herself. I hope she comes out this trauma and this phase at the earliest. And also pray that no one ever needs to see this bitter side of life!!!

2 comments:

Sumaiya said...

SOAR FEAT?

Sore Foot.. or did both ur FEET go SORE at da same time? =)

n others, da friend he's mentionin is not me.. m havin a good time :)

Fazal C said...

Of course you were having a good time at office i know. Enjoying the feel of first day at work!!! :)
And about my feet!!! Poda.... PPN :p remember??? ;)