Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flying to Malaysia

Time for another official trip. But when I said the place to people, all were like are you going on a vacation or on work?

That way, I must consider myself fortunate. After having been on a mini-euro trip it's now time to head to Malaysia. Europe was an exotic location. A great place to laze, a place ideally meant for lazy folks like me. Google for the worlds best places to live/holiday, and in that 70% of the places are in Europe. And one visit and you'll come to accept as to why these places are deserving of the title they hold.

While in Europe I was totally disconnected from my world of blogging, and missed out on many of my travelogues and adventures (read mis-adventures)
Hopefully I should be connected during this trip to Malaysia.
Signing off from bangalore for now.

No comments: