Friday, October 9, 2009

My Health Report

Of late, on a regular basis I get to see this particular advertisement on Television which gives out starling facts as to, how many People in India have heart related ailments and how this figure is gonna get worse over the years. And the add goes on to encourage people to take an online test which is supposed to be scientifically based. At the end of the test you will get to know how less a time you have in your life and how many pending items you have in your action list, called life. A bigger tension though is that, after the test, your health is sure to deteriorate even further seeing the results. Sometimes being ignorant helps.

Today, however I shed my ignorance and decided to take up the test. Thanks to my office hours, I have the opulence to do things which I otherwise would have never done.. I went to their website, the signup process is very swift, will take you less than a minute. Fortunately they jus' ask you your email id, and not your phone number. So no one should have a dilemma signing up.
And ya, if you guys want to take up the ordeal, click here.

Once you are done, the test takes less than 2 minutes. And the end of the test you have your most awaited test results.
And this is what my heart report reads..


(Click Image To Enlarge)



Quite expected!!!. I knew I was slightly overweight(YES!!! you heard me rite, ONLY SLIGHTLY). I know I have very high stress levels, thanks to work and my way of life where in I take some issues and people very personally. It’s a fact I very rarely do any physical activity, again thanks to my nature of work and my ever lazy bones.
But there was something I didn't understand!!! "Elevated Resting Heart Rate" What is that??? Is my heart resting and not beating??? Or does it imply that, to save my heart of all heartbreaks, I have kept my heart away from everyone at an elevated place? If yes, that is also a known fact.

And one point that I liked in the report which made me smile...

“Your Heart Age May be marginally Older than your Age"


So that puts my age at 26, but how old or older is my heart??? Could it also mean that, I am more mature for my age???? :)
I should tell this mom, she always says I still act like a kid.


No comments: