Tuesday, November 4, 2008

fazal the techie???


Scene : fazal goes to attend a training session......
Fazal is handed over a form to fill .....
Fazal fills up the form in style with his dirty little handwriting(which looks like a small kids writing -thats what most people say... I ignore comments that don't please me)
Fazal lifts his hand and the volunteer comes to collect my form and takes a quick glance to ensure I have filled the form correct, and then the volunteer bursts out laughing...
Fazal tries to desperately recall each word he wrote in the form....
Volunteer tries to control her laughter but fails. On seeing fazal going red she stops...
Leans toward fazal, comes close and whispers.... Still trying hard not to laugh
"Fazal, it's not the lingual languages that you know, the field refers to the programming languages you know. Could you please fill up another form for us? "
BING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey.. It was not my fault.... I was being honest in the form which asked me about the languages that I knew :)
And it's a fact that those are the only languages i know :)

No comments: