Wednesday, April 1, 2009

50!!!!


50!!! Yes!! Finally…Fazal posts his 50th post today, and what that also means is you poor readers have been tortured and tormented on 50 different occasions by me ….

It’s taken me almost 3 yrs to reach this landmark. On an average I have been posting a blog every 21 days, that’s what statistical data show me.
This shows my blogging average is very very low considering my idle hours, and so I have made up my mind to improve on that average…

So I as start to blog towards improving my blog posting average, I wish god blesses all my readers with lotta resilience :D


Before I sign off, today happens to be the bday of a good friend of mine.. So Here’s wishing you “Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Nandinii” :)

And as a bday gift, my 50th blog is dedicated to you Nandini for all your support ;)

6 comments:

Chandan said...

Fazal, when are u going to dedicate something for me..... :)

Fazal C said...

Very soon... Of late i have been watching lotta award ceremonies and I am inspired by the award winners to thank all people responsible for their success.. So I am starting to do that in my blogs..
But that reminds me, you ve no way been a part of my success.. you guys ve always been around to spoil me ;)

Unknown said...

Dude ..U got to learn photoshop now i guess after seeing your morphing.

Fazal C said...

I am arleady a pro in photoshop.. Tell me what you wan?? :)

Unknown said...

Haha..Ur face and body did not go together. the one ur morphed.

Fazal C said...

that i know.. i chose a australian body... and those people are damn white.. so my skin color can never match..there is a limit to anything ;)