Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to fazal......

I used to often tell a friend of mine that the two of us speak to each other only on two occasions in a year. That’s when we call each other to wish each other Happy birthday. And so today was one such day when I flooded with calls, with everyone calling to wish "Happy Birthday Fazal.."

Yes, Today "April 18th" happens to be the day I celebrate my birthday every year. And so that answers why April happens to be my “The most favorite month of the year”...

As I was home alone for a second consecutive birthday, this time around a few good friends of mine decided to celebrate my birthday, and thanks to "Robin" who arranged a full birthday party at short notice for me at his place, this birthday was my first ever birthday when I cut a cake at the stroke of mid night... Sorry, I cut two cakes... hehe..

Thanks all you guys for having made my day special.... In the absence of family it's only friends like these who bring relief to your life.

This blog is solely dedicated only to "fazal"....
So here is wishing myself "Happy Birthday......."
For those of you who missed my birthday cake, here, you can catch a glimpse of it...
But Don't try count the candles on them..

2 comments:

Bala said...

belated b'day wishes...

-Bala

Fazal C said...

thanks bala :)