Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fazal Uncle is gonna be busy......

It's been almost a week now since my last post. Though I had made up my mind a few weeks back to be as regular as possible, somehow something or the other keeps me occupied, and on most occasions thought I spend 60% of my time in front of the comp, I rarely have the patience to blog...

I can see myself getting more irregular with blogging over the days to come.
Reasons being multiple, the first and foremost being, it's my uncle's(my mom's youngest bro) wedding on May13th , and in many ways its been the most awaited wedding of the year for everyone.

The good news coming my way because of this wedding is........
My little nephew "Aman" is coming to meet his only uncle(MEEEE....) along with his mom(my sis) and his grand mom(my mom) this Friday. So that would also mean, I will no longer be home alone starting Friday....

So while "Aman" is here at home, all my time is only for him, till we actually head to native to attend the wedding... In the mean time let me introduce you all to my little wonder...
"Say Hi to everyone Amannnn......"

No comments: