Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aaaha... I jus wanted to see that look

Have been very jobless today, and wanted to spend time doing something productive. And that's when I saw my blog bookmark on my browser toolbar. And then the next minute there I was trying my luck with all the html editing. A software guy like me lives and dies by the word google. Wonder what most of us would have done was it not for google.
Life is so easy...
Google, Copy and then paste......
But hey, dont gimme that look.. True anyone can google and any one can copy.. But it's an art to know what to paste where :) and that's something that comes only with experience.

Jus a few tweaks here and there. The major one being managed a "Cloud" for my blog. Looks a lot neater now rather than all those lengthy labels.
And ya, the very highly visible thing ofcourse... "Meeee"... Now you might ask why this photo? Simple, I wanted to shield my blog from everyone's wicked eyes....
In other words "Kisi ki nazar na lage mere blog pe", so had to put in an evil face....

Like my blog title says it all... I only wanted to see that look on your face on visiting my page... Phew!!!

No comments: