Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ferrari is back.. And time for IPL finals now...


Sunday 24th May 2009, 20:00 hours, time for the Finals of Season 2 of Indian Premier Leauge(IPL). Two teams which were at the bottom of the table of Season 1 are playing the finals today. But what really excites me is my home team Bangalore is in the finals. :) And so its very obvious whom I ll be pitching for. Infact yesterday was the Semi’s of IPL Chandan, Rakesh and Varun were at home last evening, and we cheered our team from home till the last ball. And yes we “WON”... Though today I am all alone watching the match I am sure all my other friends ll be cheering and supporting the Bangalore team.... So lemme get back to watching the match, as I blog, guess what.... Bangalore has already struck. Gilchrisht is Out... Hurray....

Oh ya.. One more thing.. Coming to my other favourite sport F1, Ferrari is back.. After having a disastrous season so far, they finally announced their return today. Though they finish 3rd and 4th.. It’s always a nice feeling to see Ferrari on the Podium.... After Ferrari(the car in scarlet red) hoping the team Bangalore(also in Red) wins the IPL today..... And guess what, this is a blog from my sangria red laptop... :) I am such a ferrari fan.....


Update @ half Time

Bangalore has done well so far. They managed to restrict Hyd to jus 144.. Looks a gettable target but at the same time the wicket seems slow and also Bangalore are under pressure as they re the fav's today. The next few hours will tell who gets to lift the trophy... Will update the results after the innings.


Update @ 23:05 hours


Bangalore seems to be losing it... They were in, out, in and now again they have jus lost 2 back to back wickets.... 45 from 33 balls seems too big a target now with hardly any wickets left.. If Bangalore loses this match, guess there will be no update to this blog.. this would be the last update...

No comments: