Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am back....

Finally I am back, after a long personal vacation and after attending Naseeb's(My mom's bro) wedding. Personal vacation cause this is the time where in I made sure I spent all my available time with my little nephew. There is tons to speak about him, I guess very soon I ll post a dedicated blog about him. It's been a real hectic past 20 days, with pre-wedding, wedding and post wedding preparations and ceremonies. Though it was my uncle's wedding, guess I was a part of most of the marriage arrangements and in many ways makes me feel a responsible person :)
I have always loved weddings in the family, it’s so much fun. Hectic indeed, but there is a fun in going through all the wedding ordeals. I have enjoyed every bit of time i spent at native.
In between all this, there is a new addition to my life, and I am a little late in introducing this new person... But better late then never I guess...I finally bought myself a laptop. And this is my first blog using my laptop. It's come in a little late, but I am sure it's very soon gonna be a inseparable component of my life. Though it's been around at home for the last couple of weeks, I have hardly spent couple of mins on it, thanks to Aman. But now that I am back to being home alone, I have all the time to explore my new lappy..
I have never before used a Sony Vaio, and now that I have started to use, the best thing about this laptop is its keypad. You ll simply fall in love with it. Very essential for net-o-holics like me who spends most of his time on the net or in front of the system.
So here's presenting my new Sony Vaio..


4 comments:

S.N said...

Okairii (Welcome back) :)

Speaking of viao....i'm considering possessing this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_I5sUWld8

Unknown said...

Congarts on the new laptop. For some reason I am not a sony fan when it comes to Laptops.

Fazal C said...

@ snow Queen : the pocket series! ummm... guess ll suit a personality like you :) don't ask me what does that imply...
stylish indeed...

Fazal C said...

@ ashwin : thanks! :)
ummm.... I always wanted to own a Sony.. love the brand.. but ya considerin the cost factor sony was never on my mind.. but for the config I was looking for in 14" I did'n have many options.. Even in Sony, I had to compromise on the color (had to let go my fav Black) But I am glad I got a good deal thanks to my bro-in-law who helped me out..