Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello? Anybody there....



It's almost 1 a.m on a saturday morning, and I am all awake. Feels like I have jus woken up. Was watching the IPL Semi-Finals between Delhi and Hyd. Was feeling very sleepy while the match was on and so the moment the match got over, I hit the bed hoping to catch some good sleep. And to make sure I had a good sleep, I turned on some light music. The moment I closed my eyes, donno what got into me... One thought after the after kept striking me, and I kept tossing and turning for almost an hour plus I guess... And then I heard my phone ring. I was a little scared when I heard the phone ring, cos calls at odd hours normally always bring news which is never quite pleasant. Reached out my cell to see who it was and I was surprised to see a call from my friend. (Ummm... What could it be???) With some anxiety in my voice, I answered the call only to hear him say that his net wasn't working and what could be the possible reason!!! (Hahaha... ) Tried to troubleshoot the problem and then finally hung up...
And now I dont wanna head back to my bed, as my thoughts will again start to haunt me all over again.... I logged onto to orkut, gmail, yahoo, facebook hoping to find some friend online. But na..
So then thought I ll get back to my sole confidant these days :)
A little disturbed these days.. Lotta things outta place in my life.. Need to set rite quite a lotta things.. And somehow feel I am not in control of anything...
I dont think I ll go to bed for the next few hours, but before I end this blog, lemme end it with a prayer...

No comments: