Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Men are from Mars.. Concluding Part..


This is the concluding part for the post “Men are from Mars....”. If you ve not read it, then click here.

It’s been roughly a month since I had posted that blog, and for some reason I never went on to complete it.

I am certain most of my friends are gonna come and thrash me up after reading this. And many will whole heartedly, without the slightest consideration detach themselves from the views I express here.

But then it’s MY blog, so I get to blog what I want, and you meagre readers are left to my mercy...

Haven’t received any comments or views for my previous post, so I am not quite sure as to how many concur with my opinion expressed.. Sincerely it’s very intricate to reflect and understand a women’s mind. You can always expect the unexpected. Now you might argue saying what’s the fun in being predictable..

But hold on, women are indeed predictable; we can for eternity expect something unexpected from them :)

Coming back to what men really look for in their prospective better halves? I guess we men are clear cut and so that saves our time and oomph. I guess I can minimally end this post in one decree, by saying, most men jus’ go for pure “looks” . And thank god, beauty is subjective...

As a rule, to most men; its jus, untainted looks that matter. If the girl is appealing in looks, then most men ll go a long way in compromising tons of other things.. From all my friends/relatives/others who have been through this ordeal of bride hunt, I have on more than one occasion heard the same things.. She is too short/tall/thin/fat/dark/too fair/... I have barely ever heard someone say she was way too shy/ she was very outspoken or things like that.

On a lighter note.... While women tend to be more pragmatic and sensible in selecting their better halves, men are not. Most men have given up hopes of finding a girl who is sensible and level-headed. Therefore Men have learnt to live with the fact that “there is no constant factor concerning a woman”. What she is today, is not what she is tomorrow or for that matter the next minute.. hehe... So no point in slaying time going behind something that is fictional, so better settle for looks.. Men by and large always want something that they lack, so it’s no surprise that we go after looks ;)

And to all those women reading, don’t feel offended, this is no female bashing blog. As a fore thought, your randomness in opinion and actions is what keeps us men on our feet and always attracted. What is the fun in life, when life becomes predictable? You spice up our lives....

No comments: