Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Tele Saga - Call4

Cell Rings..

Fzl : Hello
Tele: Hello fazal, you ve stopped attending my calls is it?

Fzl : (Tele???!!! Gosh!!! The call screening did work, but I always underestimate her. This time she calls from a cell number. Why do i forget she still has my number, I am acting like an Ostrich... In-case you folks are wondering what is it? When ever an ostrich senses trouble it hides its head inside sand and assumes that it is safe just because it can see no one.. but forgets the fact that others can still it)
Fzl : Oh hello...

Tele: I knew you didn have my number. I thought so that you would have lost it, that's the reason i called you.
Fzl :(How can i lose you?????) (Hang up hang up) (I cannot say I am in a meeting, its a Saturday)
(This time Tele is smart, gives me a call on Saturday...)

Tele: What are you doing fazal?
Fzl: (Aaaaa...) I was sleeping!!!

Tele: (Laughs) How boring, you are sleeping on a weekend!
Fzl : (God!!!!! How dare she call me boring) Tele, now what is this regarding?

Tele: Guess you are again angry because i spoilt your sleep
Fzl :(It doesn't always pay to be nice to women,sometimes need to talk hard) See, I don't know what you are upto, but whatever it is, let me tell you I am not interested! And stop wasting your time!!!

Tele: You get angry very soon!
Fzl :(ya, now i fell like killing you) Tele... This talk or call is taking us no where. Can we end this here!

Tele: Fazal, why don't you take up our investment options then? I am not asking you to take up any scheme, just fix an appointment and later on decide!
Fzl : (Blackmail?) Haha... Guess I have made up my mind, I am firm on it, and I dont think you can change my mind...

Tele: Guess I have given you a call at the wrong time. You are never so harsh!
Fzl : (she speaks as if she knows me for years) True! And that is because you don't seem to understand what I have already told you!

Tele: Okay fazal, then at least give me some reference contacts who will take up a loan or the investments!
Fzl :(Deal?) I dont think any of my friends are interested!

Tele: Okay then, have a nice day.
Fzl : Thank you!

Tele: And ya, this is not my number, its my friends number, so next time I wont call you from this number! (Laughs naughts)

Fzl : (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....)

In the recent past many of you who have tried calling me from landline number's or any mobile numbers that's not on my phone book have complained to me saying i dont attend your call..

Guess this part of my blog will explain what forced me to take these extreme step! :D

Sadly, the saga does not end here.. There is still to come.. To be Contd..

4 comments:

Snow Queen said...

LOL....i guess this is why u haven't been on blog lately...bzi with "Tele"...LMAO

Anyways, good Mega-Blog =D

Anonymous said...

Guess you're unaware about the National Do Not Call Registry. Relief yourself of the misery and sms START DND to 1909. Takes about a month or so for those calls to stop, and whats better, you can sue them if they call you after this period =D

For More Details: http://ndncregistry.gov.in/ndncregistry/index.jsp

Fazal C said...

@ snow queen... thankfully i was not busy with "tele", i was busy with my nephew, he kept me away from blogs..
now in his absence i ve left with no company but my system and the world of net.. so back to blogggin...

Fazal C said...

@ KV : :) I am very much aware of the Do Not Call Reg, but then I have nothing against ppl who call to tele sales or marketing. It's part of their job. And many a times, i have got offers(credit cards, bank acc, investment offers that way)
This is a one off incident in my life.. and thanks to her, i have something to blog :D