Monday, March 9, 2009

A TeleSaga - Call2

Day 3....

Cell Rings..

Fzl : Helloo...
Tele: Hello Sir, Tele here, I had given you a call last week. Remember?

Fzl : (Trying hard to recollect - Not sure what it was about) But i think i said i was not intrested.... (I didn't know what i was not interested in)
Tele: No Sir, But this is different offer Sir..

Fzl : (UH!!!!!) But i guess I am still not interested.
Tele: (tones down her voice) fazal, this is not regarding personal loan.

Fzl : (Now what is it?!!!) Okayyyy...
Tele: Fazal, we are offering a free financial advice. So that we can help you in Investments!!!

Fzl : (Investments??? How i wish someone could invest on me) Haha.. But I am sorry, I seriously have no money to Invest.
Tele: (surprised) Fazal you are a s/w engineer rite???

Fzl :Yes(I wudn't call myself that way, but that's the degree i hold)
Tele: Then why sir, you ll surely have money...

Fzl : (Bursts out laughing) Good joke (But she doesn't know i work for a firm which pays me only pennies)
Tele: Fazal, you don't have to invest, just fix an appointment with our executive, he ll come and explain the plans, and then you can decide.

Fzl : I dont wanna be wasting your time and my time, I seriously have no money to invest.
( Tele Smarty switches her conversation - And i don't realize.. )
Tele : Fazal, are you married???

Fzl : (Without knowing where this is heading) No
Tele : Oh, You must be from Hyd then!!! (With all excitement)

Fzl : What?? (What is being single got to do with me being a Hyd'badi)
Tele : I am from Hyd...

Fzl : (okay,,,, now i sense where this is heading) No!!! (Affirmative) I am from Bangalore.
Tele : But i too work in Bangalore!!!

Fzl : ????? (Someone save me)
Tele : So fazal, can i send someone across???

Fzl : (with frustration) I am very sorry I have a meeting to attend now. (hehe.. that's the biggest lie we techies use.. A meeting to attend at will)
Tele : Okay fazal, i ll give you my number, give me a call if you are interested!!! (Interested in what???? )

Fzl : Okay (Desp to end the call)
Tele : ********
Fzl : (Pretends to have noted down!!!!)

End Call2

And to all those readers, I honestly didn't note down her number, but there was one thing I did, went to my call list, and screened the last Call number

To be cont... (the calls get more interesting.... watch this space...)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so how many more days do u need to complete this??eh??

Fazal C said...

:) haha... i first tot i ll make this is a mega-blog like all those mega-serials..
but then i took pity on my readers, and so decided not to drag on for long...
be patient... :)

Unknown said...

hahhaha.. so how much more patience do u expect???