Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wedding Season Sets In...


It is that time of life/year, where in most of my friends, not just friends, my classmates, my colleagues, relatives and the way to my love, all are scampering to lose their status in life :D

Don't be confused, I know you all must have heard of people working towards gaining status, now what is this working towards losing one's status!
It's nothing, it's my style of looking at marriage :)

Lose your status of being single....
For all those men, it's a time to accept the fact that there is going to be someone who is going to keep a tab on all that what you say and do outside home. Don't worry about all the girls that you are gonna miss out on, I am still single... :D

And for all those women, it's having to let go your surname and add your husbands name/surname to your name. Its time to learn to live in a new environment. It's time to start a new Saga of "Tu Tu Mein Mein" with your MIL...
In many ways, You hold the future of many people in your hands :)

What makes me write this blog, is purely because of the number of people known to me who are getting married this year. "Fazal's believe it or not", If i take the average of number of wedding invitations I ve got so far and the weddings lined up, its like one wedding on an average of every 2 weeks this year :D
phew... Surely one more industry which is not hit by recession!!!!

While most people whom i know are busy getting married, I am busy running pillar to post to get maximum airtime/coverage at everyone's wedding :)
No No.. It's not what you think... That's again my style of saying, I hate disappointing my friends, and therefore am busy wishing my friends with my presence..

It's going to a busy year for me, attending all the weddings, and its going to be a tough on my digestive system to digest all the yummy food. The best part I like about some of the marraiges..

What all this also means is, I am gonna miss out on many of my friends, for in many ways most of them are not gonna remain the same anymore... :(

So this blog is dedicated to all dear and near ones, who are entering a new phase of their lives along with new hopes and new dreams...
Wish and pray all your dreams come true...
And honestly,
Consider yourself lucky/blessed for having found someone who is willing to accept you the way you are...

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So when are you gonna find ur Ms.Perfect and delight our digestive systems?? ;)

Fazal C said...

Oh, for that frnz like you must take an initiative in finding a girl for me :)

Unknown said...

U just realized me where I am heading too :(

Fazal C said...

oh.. i didn count you while taking the average.. guess now i need to take a new average :D