Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A TeleSaga - Call 3

Week2:

Cell Rings..

Fzl : Hello...
Tele : Hi fazal, how are you doing???

Fzl : (The number is a landline number, and the voice un-familiar)
Fzl : I am sorry, may I know who is this?

Tele: Oh, hey its me Tele
Fzl : (WHAT!!!! I thought I had screened your number. But I guess I forgot they are smarter, they have multiple out going lines)
Fzl : Oh!!! (Very sure where this will head) Tele, I am a little busy.. Can you call me later (while I screen this number as well)

Tele : No problem, but i was expecting a call from you all these days..
Fzl : (???? - It's true i would have loved to live this moment had any girl known to me said the same.. hehe... But surely no her)
Fzl : Ummm... But i guess I did tell you the other day, that I am not interested in a credit card!!!

Tele: Laughs!!! Fazal, its not credit card, its investment
Fzl : Oh okay, ya i am not intrested in that also, as i already said I have no money..

Tele: (springs me a surpise) So why don't you take up the personal loan?
Fzl : (WHAT!!!! Damn!!!! This girl thinks!!!)
(Not knowing what to do, starts to laugh.. rather I could not help laugh the way she came up with her idea)

(Guess tele misunderstands the gesture in my call)
Tele : (Gets all flirty.. Ya, who better than me to sense that ;))
Tele : Don't laugh so much, I am serious here...
Fzl : I am sorry, I couldn't help the way you came up with that...

Tele : So fazal, where do you work???
Fzl : (Aaaaha... Time to escape) Guess that is of no relevance here

Tele: Okay, don’t tell me that, tell me where do you stay?
Fzl :(huh!!!!) Now how is that relevant???

Tele: Why are you telling the same thing for everything that i ask?
Fzl : Cos you re asking me things that re no way concerned.

Tele: Oh, now you re getting angry.. (Starts laughing)
Fzl : (Is someone playing a prank on me??? Need to thread cautiously)
See, I have a meeting to attend, I have to hang-up..

Tele: Why are you always so busy with meetings, you have no time to speak also???
Fzl : (Huh) I value my work, and sorry I am hanging up...

Fazal All furious cuts the call...
And adds one more number to the screen list...

To be contd...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Idiot... how many more episodes do u have...!!?? Hope u have leart a lesson... Don tell truth "I am Single" to everyone... ;)

Fazal C said...

I have learnt lot of lessons after this!
First that I dont have to be nice to all female voices ;) Ppl mistake my charm ;)
And idiot, i never go around saying I am single! In fact every one always things I am committed :D